We are now closed!
Thank you so much for another fantastic year!
Plan Your Next Visit
Helpful Tips from Mr. Bones
1. NO ANIMALS ARE ALLOWED AT MR. BONES PUMPKIN PATCH.
2. WEAR STURDY CLOSED TOED SHOES. THE GROUND IS UNEVEN AND COVERED IN WOOD CHIPS.
3. PARK IN DESIGNATED AREAS ONLY.
4. DRINK LOTS OF WATER AND USE SUNBLOCK AT MR. BONES.
5. MOST STROLLERS DO NOT FARE WELL AT THE PATCH. STROLLER PARKING IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Most Asked Questions
Where do I park?
We have ample onsite parking, for more information please click here. Street parking is available, but be sure to check all posted signs.
Can I bring my dog?
NO PETS ARE ALLOWED AT THE PATCH.
Can I bring my stroller?
We use wood chips for ground cover to eliminate dust, so your stroller might not cut it at the patch. Stroller parking is at your own risk.