Dogs are welcome on-leash Mondays through Thursdays ONLY until October 17. After that date, no dogs are allowed at the Patch.
Plan Your Next Visit
Helpful Tips from Mr. Bones
1. DRINK LOTS OF WATER AND USE SUNBLOCK AT MR. BONES.
2. WEAR STURDY CLOSED TOED SHOES. THE GROUND IS UNEVEN AND COVERED IN WOOD CHIPS.
3. PARK IN DESIGNATED AREAS ONLY.
4. DOGS ARE WELCOME ON LEASH ONLY MONDAY THROUGH THURSDAY UNTIL OCT 17. NO DOGS ALLOWED AFTER OCT 17.
5. MOST STROLLERS DO NOT FARE WELL AT THE PATCH. PARK YOUR STROLLER, USE OUR WAGONS.
Most Asked Questions
Where do I park?
We have ample onsite parking, for more information please click here. Street parking is available, but be sure to check all posted signs.
Can I bring my dog?
Dogs are welcome on-leash Mondays through Thursdays ONLY until October 17, at which point they will have to stay home for the season.
Can I bring my stroller?
We use wood chips for ground cover to eliminate dust, so your stroller might not cut it at the patch. Strollers with wide all-terrain style wheels seem to do fine. Stroller parking is at your own risk.