Join us for our upcoming 2021 season, October 7-31.
Plan Your Next Visit
Helpful Tips from Mr. Bones
1. DOGS ARE WELCOME ON LEASH ONLY MONDAYS THROUGH THURSDAYS. ON FRIDAYS, SATURDAYS, AND SUNDAYS, ONLY SERVICE ANIMALS AS DEFINED BY THE ADA ARE ALLOWED IN THE PATCH. COMFORT OR EMOTIONAL SUPPORT ANIMALS DO NOT QUALIFY AS SERVICE ANIMALS UNDER THE ADA.
2. WEAR STURDY CLOSED TOED SHOES. THE GROUND IS UNEVEN AND COVERED IN WOOD CHIPS.
3. PARK IN DESIGNATED AREAS ONLY.
4. DRINK LOTS OF WATER AND USE SUNBLOCK AT MR. BONES.
5. MOST STROLLERS DO NOT FARE WELL AT THE PATCH. PARK YOUR STROLLER, USE OUR WAGONS.
Most Asked Questions
Where do I park?
We have ample onsite parking, for more information please click here. Street parking is available, but be sure to check all posted signs.
Can I bring my dog?
Dogs are welcome on-leash Mondays through Thursdays ONLY. On Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, only Service Animals as defined by the ADA are allowed in the Patch. Comfort or emotional support animals do not qualify as Service Animals under the ADA.
Can I bring my stroller?
We use wood chips for ground cover to eliminate dust, so your stroller might not cut it at the patch. Strollers with wide all-terrain style wheels seem to do fine. Stroller parking is at your own risk.