It’s a party! Come in your best costume,
enjoy Halloween music, and enjoy our Halloween activities!
This Saturday, October 29, from 5 – 7 PM
A FRIENDLY REMINDER:
For any ticketing issues, please reach out directly to Fever’s customer support by either downloading the app or clicking here.
The Mr. Bones team cannot make any changes to your tickets.
Plan Your Next Visit
Helpful Tips from Mr. Bones
1. NO ANIMALS ARE ALLOWED AT MR. BONES PUMPKIN PATCH.
2. WEAR STURDY CLOSED TOED SHOES. THE GROUND IS UNEVEN AND COVERED IN WOOD CHIPS.
3. PARK IN DESIGNATED AREAS ONLY.
4. DRINK LOTS OF WATER AND USE SUNBLOCK AT MR. BONES.
5. MOST STROLLERS DO NOT FARE WELL AT THE PATCH. STROLLER PARKING IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Most Asked Questions
Where do I park?
We have ample onsite parking, for more information please click here. Street parking is available, but be sure to check all posted signs.
Can I bring my dog?
NO PETS ARE ALLOWED AT THE PATCH.
Can I bring my stroller?
We use wood chips for ground cover to eliminate dust, so your stroller might not cut it at the patch. Stroller parking is at your own risk.