MR. BONES PUMPKIN PATCH PHOTOGRAPHY POLICY
- Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch (the Patch) may photograph, film, or videotape visitors for educational and promotional purposes. By visiting the Patch, you consent to the use of your likeness, voice, or video image for these purposes.
PRIVACY AND VISITOR EXPERIENCE
- Please be mindful that your photography or video activities respect the needs and privacy of other visitors and do not distract staff from their primary duties. Photographers and videographers must not impede visitor traffic flow, obstruct operations, interfere with patrons, block entrances, exits, or walkways, or otherwise endanger the safety of the Patch, its visitors, or employees.
- The Patch reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to withhold and/or withdraw permission to photograph or videotape on its premises if it is a disruption and/or is perceived that it might endanger rides, activities, installments, or other visitors.
- Visitors must arrive camera-ready. No clothing changes are allowed.
EQUIPMENT AND LIVESTREAMING
- Only hand-held equipment may be used. No tripods, monopods, or other stationary auxiliary equipment such as lighting and cables are permitted in the Patch.
- Selfie sticks are welcome in outdoor spaces only. To protect equipment, and for everyone’s safety, selfie sticks are not allowed inside sculptures, tents, teepees, pumpkin houses, etc.
- Live-streaming is permitted in the Patch, subject to the same conditions described above. We ask that live broadcasts respect the privacy of other visitors, and that staff not be interviewed or otherwise engaged in a way that takes them away from their primary job duties.
- For the safety of everyone involved, drones are not allowed at the Patch.
COMMERCIAL, EDUCATIONAL, AND STUDENT PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEOGRAPHY
- All commercial film, video, or photo production require prior consent and reservation. Commercial productions include but are not limited to any activity that results in a film, video, or photograph being sold; or any activity involving filming or photography for which crew and/or talent is paid. This includes non-profit and student productions.