COVID-19 SAFETY AT THE PATCH
The health and safety of our guests, employees, and vendors is our #1 priority. Our COVID-19 rules and protocols will evolve to follow federal, state, and local guidance. We appreciate your cooperation and patience as we open during these unprecedented times. Our current COVID-19 guidance:
- Face masks are required to be worn by all guests over the age of 2 at all times, unless you are actively eating or drinking, or stopping for a brief photo op where appropriate social distancing can be maintained.
- Face masks will be provided to those who do not bring them.
- Please follow staff guidance and signage regards to COVID-19 rules, protocols, and best practices.
- Please keep a safe distance from others not in your party.
- Please use contactless forms of payments at the patch, when possible.
- Ticket sales and capacity will be limited. You are encouraged to buy tickets in advance online to ensure entry when you arrive.
- Avoid touching your mask, eyes, nose, and mouth with unclean hands.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the patch.
- Hand washing stations will be available outside of the port-o-potties.
- Stay home if you are experiencing or have experienced any COVID-19 symptom within the past 72 hours (Click Here for COVID-19 Symptoms), or have knowingly been exposed to COVID-19, or have received a positive COVID-19 test within the last 14 days.
Stay in the know! Please monitor and comply with all current COVID-19 guidelines from Los Angeles County (Los Angeles County Guidance), the State of California (State of California Guidance) and the CDC (CDC Guidance), including travel guidelines (LA County Travel Advisory).